Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Monday morning blues

Its fifteen to nine,

I jump into my Car

Press the accelerator

Hope I’ll reach on time.

The roads are mad as usual

I suddenly wish to be a sleek reptile

To Crawl through bright burning Machines

That give out smoke and smell foul.

Its now 12 to nine.

My foot is no more with the accelerator.

All three of us are still passive and cold

The RJ sounds as monotonous as the traffic time.

Right Across da road, I envy the others for whom

The Traffic signal greens and so do I with envy.

A beggar girl watches em all flaccidly

Something has to be eaten soon.

Alas!You dreamer of Day,

Too soon than you imagined

The pricey SUV has subdued you

Under its tyres in black and gray

This may be was your Destiny Foretold,

Your Parents should be…

(But Do they even exist???)

And where is the SUV In paint Gold???

I think Some Crowd has Gathered around her

She may survive if some good samaritan comes across

That is if she is alive by da time.

I can even see a huge pool of blood over there.

Anyway the signal has mercifully gone green

I would have Died in this summer morning heat

Why to think bout what has not happened???

I jus avoid such incidents to be seen.


Jayasri

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.